Marvel RP
Hello there, stranger!
Welcome to the Marvel RP forum!

You might be wondering why you're reading this. Well, it's because you are not logged in. If you are a new user, please click the "Register" button to sign up. It takes only a few minutes. If you're already member, go ahead and log in.

The OOC discussion boards are only accessible to those who are logged in. If you are having problems with the forum, contact an administrator through Habbo.
Marvel RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
GRAND OPENING!
Heroes
Database Search
<> Marvel Reloaded™ examples
<> Rules of the Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:03 am by Mac
How we will be doing things here at Marvel Reloaded™:

If you're new to roleplaying, if you're a noob, if you've never been taught or seen how:

Listen up. This is probably what you are used to...

Comments: 0
<> The Elite 6
<> Rules of the Roleplay EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:41 pm by Mac
Heroes and Villains, the Elite 3 for both sides.

For each team (intertwined with the scoring system and both teams), there will be 3 iconic leaders/captains for that squad of characters. Below are 3 …

Comments: 0
<> Rules of the Roleplay D603
Latest topics
» Changes to the hotel...
<> Rules of the Roleplay EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:04 pm by charlie

» Earth's Mightiest Heroes
<> Rules of the Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:14 pm by Ashley

» <> Marvel Reloaded™ examples
<> Rules of the Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:03 am by Mac

» <> The Elite 6
<> Rules of the Roleplay EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:41 pm by Mac

» <> Heroes and Villains Scoring System
<> Rules of the Roleplay EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:44 am by Mac

<> Rules of the Roleplay 89111-180945-doctor-doom_large

<> Rules of the Roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mac

Mac

Habbo Name : Wizard74

<> Rules of the Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: <> Rules of the Roleplay   <> Rules of the Roleplay EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:04 pm

1. Be respectful, or please.. Get the fuck out. (You will be temporarily banned if you are reported or seen disrespecting anyone at the roleplay. We're all friends here, and we're all roleplayers. Have fun.)

2. No begging for staff positions or rights. (Everytime I come on, someone runs up to me and offers me something for staff. Let me be the first to tell you that I hand-select the best candidates for staff, and I promise them to be professional and mature. Same with rights, I hand-select people. Please do not beg or ask for either of these, or punishments may occur.)

3. Absolutely no spamming. (There is a 5+ word line rule. You have to have 5 words in your IC lines for them to be valid. Anything under 5 words is completely void and invisible.)

4. It will take seven lines of five words or more to disable a character. (To disable an opponent, it will take 7+ lines of 5+ words. This only means the character will be uncauntious and unable to roleplay for a total of 2 hours.)

5. It will take five lines of five words or more to knock someone out. (To knock an opponent out, it will take 5 lines of 5+ words. The person will be knocked out in character for 10 minutes. So I would suggest to go have a seat in the main or something until time is up. If you fail to abide by the time limits, you will be temporarily banned.)

6. The art of Desc. (The era of 3-4 word spamming is honestly.. over. The way we roleplay here at Marvel Reloaded™ is strictly for the power of the scene. Our policy is to strictly keep your action lines long and very descriptive. If any of the staff or myself find you spamming 5 words or less, we will temporarily ban you from the roleplay.)

7. Be REALISTIC!

a. Alright, first off, let's be honest.. A bunch of superheroes/villains aren't just gonna' be chillen' in the middle of a road in New York City talking. Make scenes more realistic by doing them along the sidewalks, on top of buildings, inside of buildings, or even state IC you are outside of the road regions.

b. Another big issue is being in costume, ALL OF THE TIME. Do you think Captain America would be in uniform just hanging out on the sidewalk waiting for someone to talk to him? No! Try going out of uniform, dressing in something casual, and blending in with the civilians. Maybe you'll see other superheroes/villains you know not in their alias-outfit, and you'll be able to scene with them in the secrecy of who you actually are. Or maybe you'll see friendly heroes who are out of uniform, but can still hold a casual conversation with over coffee and talk about what's going on around the city. Expiriment!

c. Costume? Character colors? Please, if you are accepted as a character, dress like that character! Wear the colors they wear! If there is literally no way to dress as them, just use their selection of colors on your habbo so we can identify you easier.

8. No progressing the storyline BY YOURSELF. (This is a big nono. I don't want to leave for a day and come back and find Captain America has died and the whole storyline is destroyed thanks to one person. Just roleplay scenes, and I'll post forum updates on storyline progression.)

Rules will be added throughout the roleplay's lifetime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subordinate Rules:

- You can be challenged for your character. (If a character is taken and someone wants to challenge that person for that character, they can. Not in a duel though. Both roleplayers will be sat down in a dual-advanced interview and be chosen from there.)

- You can only interview for a canon character twice. (After the second time you are interviewed and you fail, you are permanently banned for trying for that character.)

- If you are a character that is near omega-level/godmod, your powers are very limited and controlled. If you are seen abusing your powers, we will take the character from you.
Back to top Go down

<> Rules of the Roleplay
Page 1 of 1